Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let's Get Started!

I've been thinking about blogging for awhile now and have had this page set up but have done nothing about it! So here I am today, trying to think of something worth typing. Where do I begin?
My amazing husband, Chris, and I will be married five years come May 29, 2009. Five of the most incredible years of my life! I'm unbelievably blessed by my family! Together, Chris and I have two beautiful girls with another baby on the way! Abigail is going to be four in August and Morgan turned two on February 21st. They are growing like beautiful weeds! We found out that we are expecting back in January and we are very excited! We are due sometime around September 13th. Kaylie and Tyler are my step-children but I love to think of them as my own. They are so precious to me! Kaylie will be 15 on June 21st and Tyler will be 12 on May 13th. I can't believe how time flies. Their mom and them just moved closer to us, now they are just within a mile, which is so convenient and really nice!
I have found a new favorite hobby, which is photography. One of my best friends, Megan, has inspired me by her outstanding work, which you can view at http://www.treesandbeesphotography.com/. Her photos are absolutely perfect! She is truly an inspiration!

Here are a few pictures that I have taken within the last few months!




1 comment: